I can’t believe Bermuda is finally having it’s first Carnival. Carnival is something us Bermudians are very fond of but we always have to fly away to experience it, whether it’s Toronto, Miami or Trinidad. Personally, I’ve never been able to experience one myself but I’m happy to say that my first experience will be of my home’s first one!
These are just some of my essentials for the weekend (the rest is already packed in my weekend bag)
1. Good pair of sunglasses – Forever 21
2. TICKETS to all events (of course)
3. 2 Battery power packs to keep my phone and camera juiced – available from Brown & Co
4. Cute pouch to keep battery packs in – available from Brown & Co
5. Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in Kiss of Life
6. SR Jewelry bangles – available from Atelerie
7. Garnier Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller
8. Bare Minerals Stroke of Light eye brightner – available from A.S. Cooper
9. Chanel waterproof eyeliner colour black10 – available from Gibbons Company
10. Covergirl Exact Eyelights waterproof mascara in Black Pearl
My friend, Danilee and I have teamed up with our sponsors for Bermuda Fashion Festival, CellOne and JetBlue, that also happening to be sponsoring the carnival, Bermuda Heroes Weekend and will be posting all weekend long on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook of the events. Follow us and our hashtags #DTtakeBHW and my usual #holidayswithtamara.
Have a safe holiday weekend!